We are excited to be open and able to welcome guests back to the ranch!
At this time we are offering wines by the glass and bottle purchases for you to enjoy outside on the beautiful grounds.
Bottle purchases to go and wine club pick ups are welcome anytime during our business hours.
Face masks are required.
Please call (805) 934-4332 or email email@example.com to make your reservation.
The health and safety of our team and our guests is extremely important to us. To ensure safety for all as well as comply with Federal, State and County regulations and recommendations we have adopted the guidelines below.
Please adhere to the following:
- Masks must be worn in all common areas but can be removed once seated at your table.
- Reservations are for 90 minutes maximum (please be respectful of the time)
- Parties are limited to 6 people, including children.
- Children must stay seated at the table.
- Tastings will not be offered, only bottle or by-the-glass purchases.
- Outside food is permitted.
- No outside alcohol is allowed (Per our licensing restrictions, only alcoholic beverages purchased on site may be consumed on our grounds).
Here is what you can expect from us:
- You will be greeted and seated by one of our hostesses.
- All staff will wear masks during service.
- Our staff will diligently clean all surfaces throughout the day.
- Bathrooms will be cleaned every hour.
- Service with a smile, even though you won’t be able to see it.
We are so excited to have you all out to the ranch again!