***Our tasting room & grounds are closed for a private club event Saturday 27th of June, 2020***
TEMPORARY OPERATING HOURS
The gates are open, and we are welcoming guests back to the ranch for bottle and select wine by-the-glass service by reservation only. Bottle purchases to go and wine club pick ups are welcome.
WINE PURCHASES TO GO & WINE CLUB PICK UPS
SEATED WINE TABLE SERVICE - BY RESERVATION ONLY
To ensure the health and safety of both our guests and staff, we have adopted a new set of strict guidelines posted by the state of California and the CDC, for us to get our space re-opened.
Please adhere to the following:
- Masks must be worn in all common areas but can be removed once seated at your table.
- Reservations are for 90 minutes maximum (please be respectful of the time)
- Parties are limited to 6 people, including children.
- Children must stay seated at the table.
- Tastings will not be offered, only bottle or by-the-glass purchases.
- No picnic blankets or lawn chairs are allowed.
- Outside food is permitted.
- Like always, you are encouraged to take your souvenir glass with you.
- Reservations are required, we cannot accept walk-ins
Here is what you can expect from us:
- You will be greeted and seated by one of our hostesses.
- All staff will wear gloves and masks during service.
- Our staff will diligently clean all surfaces throughout the day.
- Bathrooms will be cleaned every hour.
- Service with a smile, even though you won’t be able to see it.
We are so excited to have you all out to the ranch again!